Wednesday, January 10, 2007

From MICHAEL

Lynn remains remarkable in her every aspect. Faced with an almost unrelievedly dismal stream of diagnoses and delays that would paralyze and cast down most people, she remains buoyant.

Each morning she communes with her inner self- with meditation and visualization. Daily she puts on her workout outfit and leg warmers and bounces around the living room to her funky old Richard Simmons VCR exercises. She takes weekly yoga classes at the Y, controls her diet, takes natural supplements. She remains beautiful and full of life energy.

She thinks constantly about all her friends and family. She is concerned for them, stays in close touch, gifts them with her love and reassurance. I thought I really knew Lynn after 26 years together but now I find that she astonishes me every day. I adore her; I am inspired to be the best companion I can possibly be. I am totally confident that she will triumph!

Copyright 2007
Posted 011007